Cooks of Crocus Hill is built around the philosophy that everyone in the organization shares in the experience of growing a company. We wouldn’t be as successful as we are today if we didn’t allow our employees to have a voice in what we do. That’s why we foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to speak their minds and get involved.
We’re a small organization, much like a tight-knit family, but we’re also evolving. Occasionally, we look to add new members to our team, whether it’s class assistants for the cooking schools, sales associates for our retail locations, or a new member to our administration. We look forward to hearing from you!
ST. PAUL // Grand Ave.
MINNEAPOLIS // North Loop
STILLWATER // Main St.
Chef - Instructor (part-time)
- Prior cooking instruction
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Creative thinking and time management
- Ability to Multi-task, organize and coordinate a learning environment
- Ability to create and write recipes using various cooking techniques
- Teamwork and collaboration
All Chef Instructor candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to ClassScheduler@cooksofcrocushill.com.
- Ability to think and communicate clearly in a fast pace environment
- People person; Extremely personable, positive, and approachable
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Like to help others
- Team Player
- High communication skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Ability to understand and recite a menu with options and ingredients
- Comfortable making a variety of coffee beverages
- Can deliver warmth, kindness and knowledge at all times
- Culinary knowledge (good to have but not necessary, can train)
- Previous retail and/or sales experience a plus
- Previous barista and/or hospitality experience a plus
- Computer literate; familiarity using POS systems
- Able to work various shifts, including weekends and some holidays
- 50% Barista
- 50% Sales
- Available to work weekends
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Previous retail sales experience (preferred)
- Thorough communicator
- 80% ‐ Retail Sales & Customer Service
- 20% ‐ Product Knowledge and Training
- Basic Culinary Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good Overall Communication Skills
- Basic Server Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High Energy and strong ability to collaborate with others
Cooks' has a variety of opportunities to align with the number of hours you'd like to work. From 10 - 38 hours per week. When applying, let us know what you'd like.
Clean and maintain dishware, equipment and environment for classes and events to health code and Cooks experience standards in the culinary schools.