Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife
The Classic 5" Serrated utility knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures such as bread or soft vegetables and fruit.
• Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
• Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
• Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
• Tempered to 58° Rockwell
• Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
• Full bolster and finger guard