Mauviel M'Steel 8" Crepe Pan
by: Mauviel USA, Inc
• Black steel (carbon steel).
• Excellent heat conduction.
• High-density material, does not retain odors.
• Withstands high temps so allows longer preheating - killer searing - seals in nutrients and flavors.
• Black finish - part of final heat treatment in manufacturing process (changes color when heated and over time.)
• After seasoning it acquire natural non-stick properties.
• Safe at very high temperatures and metal utensils.
• Lighter than cast iron.
• Commercial grade durable product.
• Hand wash - with hot water immediately after use & then wipe immediately with paper towel, store in dry place.
• Made in France.